Labels ;- too all post; shortcut index.

"Dancing rich's"!.

"Dancing rich's"!.
"Please click through by tapping oh the animation ,"dancing rich's too go into my photographic gallery"!.

The Sounds of Kenya

A go fund me page too share !

PATREON BUTTON FOR DONATING

"TIP'S"!


View count's

"Transl "Translates' into every available language; by gadget, drop down buttonate, language's" !.

PLAY ALL Videos More Travels / Drew Binsky

LOG CABIN - BUILDING AN OFF-GRID WOODLAND CEDAR LOG CABIN USING HAND TOOLS - BUSHCRAFT SU

POPULAR VIDEOS, JOEL TAMARA.

"WANDERLUST MAGZ" !

About Me

My photo
I am interested in Photography, Art and visual Imagery, which is creative, I also enjoy going Online to website that can be of use too me following or pursuing Photography. I read Literature on Philosophy, and aesthetic's, Art theory and Poetry. I have studied photographic design and photographic Art. I am willing to take commissions to make photograph's for anyone whom wants’ them done and available to discuss this too. I have some of my Photographic Artwork on various website's which show my artistic sensibility and have web-blog's on many social networking website's. I am trying to show my work to as many people as possible by the use of these website's on the internet because I believe it is important too show my Artwork to as many people as possible. I am an author on Photographic Art theory also an e-book called realistic images in writing, ideas of photographic imagery.

"Contact Form" !.

Name

Email *

Message *

Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Bulgaria - The Most Beautiful Place In The World

No comments:

Post a Comment